Business Growth Experience was started by Ron Finklestein who has been training and coaching companies and individuals for over 10 years.
Prior to BGE, Ron worked for large consulting companies and helped implement projects all over the United States for close to 20 years.
As a road warrior he was exposed to some of the best run companies in the world and he developed firsthand experience in best practices that helped make them successful.
When Ron lost his job in 2001, he started his search on what makes people successful.
- The first step in the journey was to create a Business Success Conference;
- This conference would showcase successful companies and their best practices to attendees.
Ron ran this conference as a non-profit for five years.
This conference was the source of much of Ron’s work in business coaching, training and personal development.
As a result of what he learned doing this conference, Ron recognized the power of peer groups to help others achieve success.
In addition to sales training and business coaching, Ron is also an international author and speaker as well as a sales trainer.
Ron has written, created or co-authored SIX business books:
- 49 Marketing Secrets (THAT WORK) to Grow Sales
- The Platinum Rule for Small Business Mastery
- Celebrating Success! 14 Ways to Create a Successful Company
- Nine Principles for Inspired Action: A New & Targeted Perspective
- The Definitive Sales Playbook
- Make a Difference: From Being Successful to Being Significant
Ron is married to his wife Sheila of 30 years and has two grown children. He lives in Fairlawn, Ohio.